We can’t wait to welcome you all to our brewery and new beer garden! It’s been a really hard 12 months and we want you all to relax, enjoy a beer (other drinks available!) and catch up with friends and family in a safe and funky environment. There are a few important things to be aware of that will help things run smoothly and we’d really appreciate it if you could spend a minute reading the below. Thanks and see you in the Tractor Shed soon!
If no tables show in the drop down then unfortunately we are fully booked. Please check back as we may release more if people cancel.
- Fridays are one session only from 6pm to 10pm. Saturdays are two sessions with a half hour gap to allow us to clean (3 to 6pm & 6.30 to 9pm).
- If your booking is for a beer garden table and the weather is terrible (we are in West Cumbria after all) you may be offered a table under cover subject to availability.
- On arrival you will be checked-in and given a table number. You can then place your first drinks order via the mobile Round app quoting your table number. All drinks must be ordered via the Round app from your table and they will be brought to you. Free WiFi is available.
- Covid relaxation means we can accept groups of up to 30 people outside only. You will need to book in multiples of 6 and we will do our best to site the tables together. DM us with your details.
- Face masks must be worn when not seated at your table.
- At this point children under the age of 14 are not allowed.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead.
- You are welcome to arrange a takeaway and have it delivered to your table but if it’s pizza you may need to share it with us!