We can’t wait to welcome you all to our new beer garden! It’s been a really hard 12 months and we want you all to relax, enjoy a beer (other drinks available!) and catch up with friends and family in a safe and funky environment. There are a few important things to be aware of that will help things run smoothly and we’d really appreciate it if you could spend a minute reading the below. Thanks and see you in the Tractor Shed beer garden soon!
- Each table is for 3 hours, if you book for 3pm. You will need to vacate the table by 6pm, if you book for 6pm you’ll need to vacate by 9pm
- Your booking is subject to the weather conditions on the day. We will confirm your reservation at 9am on the day of your table booking by email and on Facebook. If your booking is cancelled, you will be offered a table in 2 weeks time.
- Once your reservation is confirmed, please place your first drinks order via the mobile Round app at least 3 hours before your booking otherwise your table may be released.
- Due to Covid restrictions we are only accepting bookings of up to 6 people. Tables will not be allowed to mix. All drinks must be ordered via the Round app from your table and they will be brought to you. Free WiFi is available.
- At this point children under the age of 14 are not allowed.
- This is an outdoor beer garden, outside a brewery, on a farm, in Spring. Please dress accordingly. Hopefully we’ll get some weather like we had in Spring 2020!
If no tables show in the drop down then unfortunately we are fully booked. Please check back as we may release more if people cancel.